On Monday June 1st the club will open under these quidelines. These quidelines must be followed to keep the club open.
There are going to be a lot of changs in the club so we can all stay safe. We are going to be overly cautions. FOUR HOUR TIME LIMIT PER PERSON! This will allow more members to use the club.
There will be only 18 members alled in the club at one time as follows:
Front Room - 9 members allowed which includes 2 monitors and 7 hand builders
Middle room - 2 members on wheels and 2 hand builders
Third Room - 2 members to glaze and 3 hand builders
This will allow 6 feet social distancing so sinks, rolling tables and drying stations can be used safely. Any monitoring hours earned in March and May will be carried over into June.
- A face mask must always be worn!
- When you enter the club, you will sign in the book as normal. There will be a Dry Erase board for you to sign in on and mark if you plan to hand build, wheel, or glaze and what location you will be working in. When you leave please remove your name from the dry erase board. The monitor will oversee making sure this happens.
- After signing in wipe, the pen/marker down with wipes and use hand sanitizer, then go wash your hands for 20 seconds plus. Wipe your area before and after you use it. Club will supply Clorox solution.
- There will be wipes for you to use after using the rolling tables, hair dryers, glaze paddles, wire cutters and pounding hammers.
- There will be no coffee, food or ice cream. If you want to bring a lunch, please provide an insulated bag so you can keep it by you. The kitchen area will not be used at this time.
- There will not be any Fun shops until further notice.
- The month of June we will not be having a yard art day, but feel free to use club clay and make a piece of yard art for the club, be creative